Register here for Your Exclusive Subscription
Services Provided by Tech Support
- Assistance with connectivity and software issues including but not limited to:
- Setting up your computer including peripherals such as printers, monitors, and mice
- Setting up an email account or Wi-Fi/Network Connection
- Help installing antivirus software including adjusting sensitivity settings
- Help with virus or spyware removal
- Installing apps or software, including Microsoft Office
- How to: Turn PC on/off, connect to the Internet, use webcam, access pictures from media, and more.
Services NOT Provided by Tech Support
- Every effort has been made by Tech Support to provide you with answers to your most commonly asked questions, however, we are unable to assist with the following:
- Issues relating to problems originating with your Internet provider.
- Issues relating to physical damage to your PC (i.e liquid/water damage, cracked screen).
- The following types of hardware problems should be redirected to the PC manufacturer:
- My computer does not power up or goes to a blue screen
- My DVD drive will not eject
- My computer makes strange noises
- My computer is hot and randomly restarts